Friday, August 12, 2016

I'M HIRING an academic writing accountability partner

That's right! I'm hiring!

I have a HUGE challenge coming up in the fall. I just realized that I have SIX academic writing projects on tap for the fall. Most of them are really on the verge of being finished; however, I need to make sure I get the rest of the stuff done.



I know that I'm not the only person in this position. I know there are a bunch of you academic writers out there who have similar challenges. So this position will benefit you as much as it will benefit me.




I would love another academic writer as an accountability partner! That's right, I'm hiring for an ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER. I want someone (who beyond this semester) would be interested in: 
  • checking in with each other by phone weekly. 
  • laying out what is on our plates for the next week. 
  • saying where we would need that other person to support us (send me a text on Wednesday to make sure I did X).
We need not be located in the same place geographically. This is not a time suck - just 20 minutes per week. My suspicion is that if you feel pulled to answer this, you also want someone to hold you accountable for your goals so that you can publish what you want to do, but not completely on your own.

How do you apply? Just respond to me on my blog!

Thanks!

No comments: